Instrument calibration is the latest expansion to Concept2Engineering's list of services. From a climate controlled calibration lab, we can calibrate a variety of different measuring instruments for use in an industrial test environment. If you are interested in the calibration of pressure or temperature equipment, please contact us.
Concept2Engineering has a number of staff who have been trained to perform calibrations on the following instruments:
- Pressure Gauges (up to 30,000 psi)
- Pressure Transducers
- Pressure Switches
- Thermocouples (-196 to 1200°C)
- Platinum Resistance Thermometers (PRTs)
- Mass Spectrometers (to 2.6×10-8 mbarl-1)
We are capable of calibrating both imperial and metric instruments. If an instrument needing calibration is not listed above; again, please contact us as we may be able to make the necessary provisions.
Concept2Engineering's in-house temperature controlled calibration room contains the following equipment:
- Pegasus 1200 Dry Block Calibration Furnace
- Liquid Nitrogen Apparatus
- MilliK Precision Thermometer
- DC regulated Power Supply
- Standard and Semi-standard PRTs
- Various multi-channel data loggers
- ADT 949 Ultra High Pressure Test Unit (40,000 psi)
- ADT Digital Pressure Gauges ×4 (Range 0 - 30,000 psi)
- Helium Calibrated Leaks at 2.6×10-8 mbarl-1 and 6.1×10-6 mbarl-1 (External sniff and Vacuum Unit)
All master test equipment is fully backed by calibration certificates from UKAS approved laboratories.